Sizing & Measurement Guide for Baltic Amber
These instructions will give you a guide for measuring your desired product:
Measuring for your infant or child:
It is important to choose the correct size for your infant/child. Please ensure that you follow the measuring instructions correctly so that you get the correct size necklace for your infant/child.
When measuring your infant/child, please note that the necklace should fit your child comfortably – however it is important that the necklace cannot be pulled up over your infant/child’s chin. These products are for wearing, not chewing!
- Using a flexible tape measure, measure around your infant/child’s neck to obtain the desired necklace length;
- While holding the tape at the desired measurement, ensure that the tape cannot slide up over your infant/child’s chin;
- If the measuring tape can be pulled over your infant/child’s chin then this measurement is too long, please adjust measurement and attempt to pull the measuring tape over your infant/child’s chin;
- Optimal measurement is where the necklace can be worn comfortably (not tight) without being able to be pulled over your infant/child’s chin.
Example of incorrect/correct sizing:
- Measure with a flexible tape measure, placing a finger comfortable between the neck of your pet and the tape measure;
- Write this measurement down;
- Choose the collar size that will allow you to shorten and lengthen the collar due to your pets’ individual requirements;
- Consider these questions:
- Do you have your pet shaved?
- Does your pet grow a winter coat?
- Does your pet have some growing to do?
You measure your pet at 42cm. We recommend choosing the size 40cm – 45cm, which allows for shortening and lengthening the collar.
For maximum benefits, this is how we would like the collar to sit on your pet!